Every PressbooksEDU network includes an initial training session for network managers and ongoing support as needed. This training generally includes:
- A review of your goals for your Pressbooks network – what are you hoping to accomplish?
- An introduction to the interface
- How to customize your network, including:
- Building your homepage
- Adding/editing other pages
- Adding/editing books in your catalog
- An introduction to the book list, user list, and network manager analytics features
- An overview of network options, including your choices for user & book registration
- How to get additional help and support
- Network admin guide
- PressbooksEDU Community of Practice
- User guide
- Enterprise support
- Brief introduction to common end user tasks [optional]
Contact Premium Support at the email you received in your onboarding to schedule a network manager webinar or inquire about how many remaining webinars your network has.